Targeting specific causes by adding products onto the Detox Kit
For serums and mist, simply apply them after washing your face and before applying your moisturizer. Mists are great to use in the AM as they blend seamlessly under moisturizer. Serums are great in the PM and can be worn under AND over your moisturizer if needed.
- For super large (cystic), sore, “mother of all zits” use the Quick Stick Acne Fix (keep reading for overnight spot treatment how-to)
- If acne is making your skin sore, inflamed, and red, use the Hydration Mist and the Acne & Oil Balancing Mask (both are packed with soothing aloe)
- For blackheads use my Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer and/or Acne BOP Mist.
- If bacteria is one of the causes (most of the time it is), use the Tea Tree Facial Scrub, Quick Stick Acne Fix, and/or (to a lesser extent) Acne BOP Mist.
- If you have scars from previous breakouts (many times they look like a current breakout because they are slightly raised and often red – they also often look like uneven pink/red skin tone), use the Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel, and/or Daily Detox Facial Moisturizer.
- If redness and/or dehydration is a major concern, use the Hydration Mist or Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel.
- To balance overly oily skin, use the Balance Serum.
- Overnight acne spot treatment: roll Quick Stick Acne Fix on to blemish(es).
- Overnight acne scar treatment, hyperpigmentation, and redness – reduce the appearance of acne scars/redness (and tackle dehydration) by applying some good pumps of Balance Serum to your face (yup, it’s going to feel like a lot of serum! Don’t worry about it absorbing – it will do that throughout the night). Next, apply a thick layer of Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel over top of the serum. Again, this is going to feel like a lot of product on your face, but don’t worry, when you wake up in the morning most of it (if not all of it) will have absorbed just leaving a tiny residue from the gel. Be sure to put a towel over your pillowcase to avoid getting any of the oils on it. In the morning, go about your skin care routine as usual.