*click here for a larger view
When Katrina asked for Batty’s help, her skin was sore, inflamed and out of control! Katrina said that no matter what she did, the acne just kept coming and was progressively getting worse. She needed help – her confidence was taking a major hit and she was starting to lose hope that she would never be rid of her acne.
After Katrina’s skin consult, Batty determined that the major cause of her acne was, first and foremost (the main cause), that her skin was severely dehydrated. Add that to an overproduction of oil and she had the perfect recipe for adult acne. The second cause of Katrina’s acne was an overload of p.acne bacteria, a naturally occurring bacteria that grows exponentially in oily environments.
Along with several lifestyle / internal focused suggestions, Katrina followed the routine below.
- Wash her face with Batty’s Bath Tea Tree Facial Scrub
- Hydrates her face, as needed, throughout the day with the Batty’s Bath Hydration Mist
- Moisturizes her face with Batty’s Bath Patchouli Facial Moisturizer
- Applies Batty’s Bath Mineral Concealer to breakouts on days when she wants some coverage
- Washes her face with Patchouli & Grapefruit Facial Soap
- Applies the Batty’s Bath Acne B.O.P. Serum to her entire face
Products in this routine:
Do you have a skin transformation to share?
Find out what’s in it for you right over here…