Your Natural Skin Care Education Starts Here
Finally find out what’s causing your breakouts
Dear Beautiful, if you’re battling with acne, I’ve totally been there and can sympathize (in fact, here’s a brief look at my battle)! And since acne can strike anyone at any age, there’s always the chance that it can come back after being cleared up – that’s why I think it’s super important to pinpoint the cause of your acne – going right to the root of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms. Usually, there are multiple causes of acne, but when you figure out what they are, you can use targeted solutions that will clear up your acne without bothering with “band-aid” treatments. I can help you pinpoint the causes of your acne with simple, straightforward ways to pinpoint external & internal causes of acne (as well as solutions!).
Solving the causes + triggers of acne can be broken down into 3 areas of focus:
1. Natural Skin Care
2. Whole Body Wellness + Balance (primary areas of focus include nurturing the digestive system, balancing hormones, and toning down inflammation)
3. Stress Reduction + Emotional Wellbeing
To address the 3 areas of focus via a guided workshop and private facebook group, click here.
Pinpoint external causes/triggers:
Build an acne prone skin care routine – we show you how here.
- Hit a plateau in your skin care journey? Here’s how to kick start it!
- How to personalize your acne skin care kit
- Picking a cleanser for your acne-prone skin: 3 steps
- Guide to exfoliating for acne-prone skin
- Why hydration is a must for acne-prone skin
- Moisturizers that fight acne
- Acne Scars: healing them naturally
- Roadmap to Radiant Skin Workshop
- More Acne Articles plus Acne Q+As
Then, pinpoint internal causes/triggers:
- Action Plan! Your to do list of steps to take along side your natural skin care routine
- Underlying Causes! + the breakouts they produce: what your skin looks like tells you what body system is affected
- Causes vs Triggers – knowing the difference
- Face Mapping: pin-pointing internal causes of skin problems (+ video)
- Hormonal Acne: Tips for balancing naturally
- Chin & jaw line acne: the most common mistakes
- Vitamin Deficiencies + Skin (video)
- Why Do I Still Have Acne? 7 Causes (video series)
- Hormonal Acne Explained + How the Digestive System Factors In
- The inside scoop on insulin – why spikes cause acne
- Guided workshop: The Roadmap to Radiant Skin